What's the number one thing you look for when you're searching for the perfect crib sheet? Is it color, style, versatility? If you've been looking for the perfect crib sheet, you've probably realized that it can be a little challenging and I'm here to help you in your search with my 5 best tips on finding the perfect crib sheet for your nursery!
1. Color. Gone are the days of creating a “matchy matchy” styled space. Instead think of a color palette you want to focus on with tones that work well together to create a gorgeous look with colors that compliment each other.
2. Style. Going for a boho look, or something a bit more modern with clean lines? Once you decide the style you want, it will make it easier to choose a color and pattern for your space.
3. Versatility. Our shop offers designs and colors that work well for both nursery spaces and toddler rooms. Siblings sharing a room? We make it easy to mix and match prints to create a perfectly designed shared space!
4. Accessorize. Choose a crib sheet that makes it fun to layer on the accessories! From throw blankets to nursery prints, cozy rugs and shelf decor - a versatile sheet will pop with the right look.
5. Transitional. If you’re not looking to change up your sheets from season to season, hone in on colors that can easily be cooled down or warmed up by simply swapping out a few items for a fresh new look.
I hope these little tips help you with your search. Shop our curated selection of crib sheets - I’m sure you’ll find one (or more!) that you’ll love!